Only the strong survive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic post-apocalyptic canine roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The Abandoned Courthouse
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 am by Anir

» Anikira Reloaded [Active Wolf RPG]
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:01 am by Guest

» The Infected
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:27 pm by Shadow

» Site Store (WIP)
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:14 pm by Shadow

» Transferring RS
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:43 pm by Shadow

» Radioactive Shards
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:31 pm by Shadow

» Store Suggestions (Please Read & Vote)
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 pm by Shadow

» ACTIVITY CHECK - Done
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:30 pm by Shadow

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY
The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:59 pm by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
The Abandoned Courthouse Vote_lcapThe Abandoned Courthouse Voting_barThe Abandoned Courthouse Vote_rcap 
Bear
The Abandoned Courthouse Vote_lcapThe Abandoned Courthouse Voting_barThe Abandoned Courthouse Vote_rcap 
THE OVERLORD
Razor
Anir
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Canine Roleplays Top Dog RPGS

The Abandoned Courthouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

The Abandoned Courthouse Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:17 am

The Abandoned Courthouse Largest
The abandoned courthouse is surrounded by fences with barbed wire across the top, if you make it through the defences the old building offers great shelter, but the many rooms mean that you must be wary of an attack or ambush anywhere you go. The main hall has a large fountain in it, somehow it's still running so it makes a great source of water. The outside is considered a thick meadow. There are many plants that could be used for healing if you have the skill, plus there are a few prey animals that wander and graze.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:18 am

Anir walked up to the gates of the courthouse, smelling for chemicals and other such dangers as he went along the fence, looking for any holes or openings left from lack of maintenance. After a while, he gave up and started looking for patches of dirt and grass among the cement. Hopefully, he could dig up a hold to the other side. He found no dirt or grass, just grey, solid, concrete. He shook his head and headed back to the gate, looking for any bends he could slip through without much difficulty. He found a slight bend in the joints and pushes through to the other side, where he looked around at the scene before him. He thought it was absolutely beautiful, considering what he had seen before it.

Last edited by Anir on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:49 am

He wandered from the abandoned zoo, with a bone flecked with meat held in his jaws. Razor supposed that the flavored bone would keep him from craving food for some time. At least, that was what he was telling himself. The canine didn't know much of how the body worked, but he knew that that would at least keep him from going insane. From a distance, he could make out a white form slipping through the building's defenses. The husky widened his eyes with interest and moved forwards. This new wolf didn't seem to be infected; it seemed to be intelligent enough maneuver around like that. However, if the other was a threat to him, though he didn't like it, Razor would fight.

Razor wondered if he could speak with the other canine. He needed information in order to survive in these parts. Raising his head slightly, he padded briskly across the gray cement. Quickly, he nosed the cold fences, hoping for any weak links.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 1:46 am

He continued into the abandoned courthouse, searching along the walls for anything he might find dangerous or helpful. He found nothing, to his disappointment, but he continued on anyway, with the hope if another relatively safe place to sleep. Along his way through the house, he found a couple of comfy corners and the pews were relatively rot and splinter free. He supposed he could use those if he couldn't find any cloth and find some plants for bedding.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:56 pm

He eventually found a tight opening, with the scent of another dog's all over it. Razor supposed it was the one who just passed by, judging by the fresh marks. The husky scrunched his nose, and pauses before he pressed his body forwards. It took him quite a while to slip through. He could feel the metal fences digging into his left shoulder. It was a bit agonizing, mind you. Razor frowned - his crimson blood seemed to erupt from his small wound. This was quite bad. One should know that the disease could travel to his scar easier. That didn't matter much to him now, as he haven't seen an infected dog in a while. Though now he should be more careful.

Razor managed to slip through the bars wincing. With a few moments of coping with his pain, he raised his head, pausing to scan the scenery. It was pretty, but the stone patches here and there ruined it all. His mismatched gaze met a building, and a scent track leading right to it. The corners of his mouth twitched a bit with amusement. And without another moment to waste, he moved briskly across the cement. Upon entering the building, the scent seemed to get stronger. Razor followed the smell, paws tapping repetitively on the stone flooring.Tap. Tap.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:31 pm

He had finally decided upon a comfortable place to sleep, when he heard the sound of feet padding towards him. His ears searched for the origin of the sound and he growled softly, heading to the front to see what it was before he went to search for plant life. He peered through the entrance to the room he was in and saw hints of blood on the floor and the tips of a pair of ears heading towards him.

He growled again and ran to the back if the courthouse, searching for the beginning of the smell of blood. He found the gap he came through and sniffed it, finding hints of his scent underneath the sharp scent of copper and rust. At least he knew where the thing got hurt. Now he just had to find out if it was one of the infected. He started back towards the front of the house, walking as quickly and quietly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:23 am

The building seemed to be almost empty; there wasn't much to see there, other then the broken furniture the humans left behind. Razor had never seen a human, and he was curious one would look like. Using logical reasoning, he assumed that they were much taller than the average canine out there. The husky smiled a bit, and continued on, crimson drops of blood dripping onto the ground. Yes, it was stupid to let his blood run like that, but that didn't matter much to him. For some reason. Sure, dogs who were attracted to the smell could easily find where he was. Then again, that didn't matter much to him. There wasn't much to lose at this point.

Razor halted in his tracked, and sniffed the atmosphere again. Strange, he was unable to locate the other canine. The smell wasn't as fresh anymore. He guessed the other had already gone to investigate. Shrugging, Razor wandered through the hallways, his nose twitching for new smells. Maybe he could find some item to stop his bleeding. He eventually had chosen a small room with some sort material in it. From here, it seemed that the stranger's smell had gone stronger. A fresh mark, he assumed. Razor shrugged again, and sat near it with a mischievous smile playing at his maw.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 5:14 am

He walked into the first room, looking for the path of blood from before. He eventually spotted the trail and started following it into the next room, where he followed the trail with his eyes to a small puddle of blood surrounding an unidentified dog. He growled and stalked towards the dog currently stationed near his makeshift cot.

He briefly wondered what he was doing, going through a gap that was too small for him, but he dismissd the thought with a simple answer of curiousity and or desperation.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:30 pm

His ears perked forwards as he listened to the footsteps getting closer. And so, the stranger appeared before him, looking hostile as ever. Razor simply ignored the other canine and offered him a vague smile. Instantly, a question emerged from his mind: why didn't he attack him? If the husky was in his position, he would attacked him on the spot. No matter, Razor decided to toy with him for the time being. It's not like he had something to do for today.

"Oh, my apologies. I assume this is your cot, yes?" Blinking, he rose to his paws, with his tail wagging slightly. His expression expressed some sort of mild surprise. It was obvious to the husky that he was trespassing the other dog's territory. "Might I ask... Do you perhaps know the area well? I'm afraid I do not know these parts." His suddenly grin fades. Hopefully his reasoning and acting skills reaches the male before things get truly bad.

Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 8:10 pm

He looked at the husky for a moment before sitting down and bowing his head slightly as a greeting.

"This is only my bed for the night, but yes." He muttered slowly, so as to utter the words as perfectly as he could. "Do you need help around here? If so, it would be best to go to someone else. I only vaguely know the area around here from previous visits." He glanced at the wound before returning his gaze to the husky's face. "Is your wound troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 pm

It seemed as if he managed to trick the other canine. The tight sensation in his chest ceased its constricting feeling. His limbs eased a bit before offering him a slight smile. After listening to the male's words, his grin dropped. Well, that was quite unfortunate for him. After all, he gained a wound for nothing. "I see. Forgive me for interrupting your business." He briefly gestures the makeshift resting spot.

Razor casted a short glance at the wound, his mouth thins at the sight. "Yeah, but it's fine, really. The name's Razor, by the way." He glanced back at the canine, pausing before asking, "What do you call yourself?" The husky supposed he could get the male in a conversation, mainly because probably the both of them didn't have much to do afterwards. Other then catching up on sleeping, of course.[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:57 am

He hesitated to tell the husky, but he had asked politely, so he supposed he deserved an answer...

"Anir. I once saw it in a book, so I took it for my own. I will find something to dress your wound and find some bedding for you as well. I might be able to find you something to eat as well, but it is unlikely I will find anything untouched." He bowed his head slightly once again and trotted off to find more cloth and a bowl for some water. He found some cloth from the seats in the front, and placed it on his back for later. He ventured farther into the courthouse and found a kitchen, where he found a metal container with a lid of some sort. He grabbed it with his teeth, ignoring the discomfort of the metal grating against his sensitive gums and canines. He went to the fountain in the front and tore off the lid, conserving to for later so that he could carry it back to the husky of the name of Razor without it spilling. He filled it with water by dumping it into the fountain and tore it back out with a wince. He placed the lid on top of the bowl when it was finally out and jumped on it lightly so that it would stick to the bowl. He decided this was enough for one trip and started back to where the husky was. Hopefully, he could find some more cloth to treat his wound.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:47 pm

So the canine's name was Anir. Razor thought the name seemed fitting for some high-class canine, but that was highly unlikely for him. Shrugging, he watched Anir leave the room. After a few moments, the husky's muscles eased a bit, and he slumped onto the ground, sighing as he did. Razor didn't find any of this to be as amusing as he thought. There wasn't much he could benefit other than the cleansed wound. He wasn't hungry either; he just ate some hours ago, thanks to the dead squirrel some other canine handed to him earlier. Razor supposed he could hang around for a bit before leaving. But, Anir didn't seem to be dangerous as the others, so the husky supposed he could stick with him for some time.

Razor rose to his paws, his shoulder stinging a bit. So, the cut was going to bother him for the moment? That didn't matter. Razor approached the doorway, and poked his head through it. Carefully, his mismatched gaze briefly scanned his surroundings, waiting for his supposed ally to return.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:34 am

He reached the entrance to the room of the resting husky and stopped, the bowl in his jaws and the cloth on his back, slowly slipping onto the ground. He looked at the husky for a moment before his thigh twitched and the grating of the bowl started to be too much. He started forward again and walked past the husky to his testing spot, where he laid the cushions down and placed the cloth to the side of it, along with the bowl before opening the container and placing one of the cloth pieces inside. He waited a moment before looking at the husky and sitting down next to the bowl.

"Come here, if you will. I need to clean your wound." He mumbled, his eyes on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:53 am

Razor watched him bring the items along, his eyes widening slightly as he did. He paused before stepping closer to the other canine with his mouth thin. Razor didn't exactly trust him completely to go as far as attempting to heal a stranger's wound. The husky supposed Anir was new to these lands. Razor wasn't sure if other parts of the world was like this. He wondered - if he walked in one direction for the rest of his life, would the rest of the world looked like this?

The husky stopped pondering, and reluctantly took a seat at a respectful distance from Anir. "Quickly, please." And with that, he relaxed his shoulder muscles, and allowed him to cleanse his wound.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:54 pm

He nodded slightly and started cleaning out the wound, looking for specks of metal and the strong scent of rust in his coat. He went along with his scent to clean it out quickly and efficiently. He soon finished and searched for any more wounds that might need his attention. He found none and quickly set the rag aside, reaching for a new one to dap if dry and after he finished that, he used the last scraps to cover the wound, knotting it and searching for the water he brought, forgetting it was next to him.

He really needed to stop helping the other dogs; it might get him killed one day. He just...Couldn't though. Even if they stabbed him in the back a million times, he would never be able to stop helping the other dogs he encountered.

Shaking his head of such thoughts, he looked next to him and finally found the bowl of water. He scooted it gently to be next to the wolf and stepped back, looking at his work. He seemed alright, if not a bit stiff. Satisfied of his work, he bowed his head slightly and went over to his own cot in the corner, settling down and placing his nose into his tale to muffle the smells. He closed his eyes and listened, waiting for sleek to come.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Razor winced slightly at the rag's pressure against his torn fur. His eyes were squinted, and his teeth were slightly revealed. This type of pain wasn't the kind to injure, but rather to help. So, no matter what you do you're bound to be hurt, the husky concluded. It was annoying - the constant stinging sensation stabbing into his wound. Razor wondered if he was better off without the treatment. He would rather be walking around, unbothered, than limping around with an annoying pain in his shoulder. Sure, he assumed later the stinging would cease, but he'd rather not show much weakness to Anir.

He widened his eyes slightly. Confusion began to spread across his expression as he stared at the water bowl. Razor reached over, his maw open a fraction. He paused to glance at his ally again, wondering he could trust him. This water could be poisoned, by Anir's intent or not. Now, that he thought of drinking, his mouth felt dry. Frowning, the husky bent over and lapped up some water. Satisfied, he rose with water dropping off of his maw. "You want some?"
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Anir opened an eye and looked over at Razor. He closed his eye again and took a deep breath, his lungs filling and making him look fuller that he really was. He depleted, showing his ribs and the small amount of food on him.

"No," He mumbled. "I drank some at the fountain when I went o get you some water." He snuggled his nose into his side a bit more and breathed deeply once again, his muscles relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Razor stared at him, his expression relaxed. "Alright. If you want some later, get some from the bowl so you don't have to run back to the fountain." His words were delivered calmly. He realized that Anir probably didn't want to speak to him at the moment, and that was completely fine with him. The husky simply shrugged, and lowered himself to the ground. He allowed his tense muscles to relax. It didn't seem like Anir posed a threat towards him, and he presumed that Anir didn't mean any harm to him. Razor supposed he could trust him.

Lifting his gaze, his mismatched eyes lingered on the door entrance. Who knows who's out there, hanging around in the higher floors of the building. The least he could do for him to return the favor, was to protect him when he was exposed. Anything could come out of nowhere to attack the canine. Twitching his ears, he continued to look after the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:32 am

He nodded slightly from his position and settled back down. The husky seemed a bit too tense for comfort, but he assumed it was just his reaction to new places. His thoughts drifted to his strange eye color and he paused in his breathing for a moment before continuing, marking them as a birth defect of some kind, or two dominant genes, or even recessive genes from his ancestors. With this thought, he drifted to sleep, his mind half awake to alert him of any movement he might be concerned of.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:42 am

For a moment, he glanced back at Anir with his eyes widened slightly. Razor thought he knew better than to be alone with someone he just met, with his guard down. No matter. The husky guessed he would simply keep guard for now. He rests on his rear end, with his tail curled around his legs. His ears twitched. He was ready for whatever came at him.

Eventually, boredom got the better hold of him. Anxious to do something, he rose to his paws, and hesitated before leaving the room. His gaze flickered back at his ally. Razor was sure he would be fine. He couldn't smell any strange scents from here.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:03 am

His ears twitched slightly at the sound of paws, but he smelled the husky leaving. What on earth was he doing? Fine, if he doesn't want to be around his awesomeness, he can leave.

He huffed slightly and opened his eyes. Surely enough, he had left. Oh well. To each his own form of entertainment. He shook his head and got up, stretching until he fell onto his behind once again. He shook his head and got ip again, heading to the upper levels to check for other dogs that might he in the courthouse above.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:01 pm

He approached a stairway, with his ears quirked with interest. No, he didn't see this when he first arrived into the building. Razor sent a brief glance behind him, as if waiting for something to come after him. Nothing came after him - or at least he didn't see anything. Shrugging, he quickly escalated the stairs with his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Now, this was quite exciting. Who didn't like the feeling of happiness when exploring? If the infected ones didn't exist, he was sure every other dog would be just was thrilled to discover. To explore - to discover the world was one of Razor's many goals.

A smile broke out when he reached the top. His ears perked, and nose raised, he moved swiftly through the floor above the previous ground floor. He sensed a faint smell of another canine around these parts. He wasn't sure if he recognized it. It seemed very vague however.

Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:39 am

He continued towards the stairs until a creak echoed above, signalling the presence of someone above. He stopped in his tracks, his muscles stiffening and his hackles rising. His ears flattened to the the base of his skull and he growled, bending slightly so that he could pounce if needed. He started slowly creeping towards the stairs once again, his growls only breaking momentarily when the scent of the husky entered his nose before he continued in his growling up the stairs, not willing to be safe, even with the smell of razor going up the steps. He looked above to the top, where he caught the sight of razors tail before it flashed out of sight. He started at where it had been before. He did not like this in the slightest. He continued forward against his better judgement, the suspicious glances and smells he had found too tantalizingly dangerous to let go. That and he liked not dying in his sleep.

As he reached the top of the steps, he glanced around, looking for anything he thought he might be able to use. Satisfied by his search of nothing showing up, he continued on, following razors worrying scent.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:44 am

The husky was curious of the new scent. He decided that it wasn't an infected canine, which was good. Otherwise, he would've get the heck out of there. Yes, he was the type to venture into the unknown without knowing what laid in his path, but he wasn't stupid enough to simply waltz in. Ears perked, and nose raised, Razor moved a bit quicker. So far, there was no sign of movement. He would cast a few glances behind to see if there were followers. Nothing was there in his line of vision. Anir was probably still back in his makeshift base, sleeping and whatnot. And even if he was following him by chance, it would be interesting and perhaps fun to have someone accompany him along the way.

He moved through a silent corridor. There were some rooms to the sides, but most entrances were blocked by some stiff wooden doors. The male took the time to analyze the scenery. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Boredom began to ebb at his chest once again. He supposed he could try to open one of the doors. Perhaps a door can lead to some kind of interesting room so he could spend some time in it. With his ears twitching, he raised his maw, and fit it around the wooden doorknob. His fangs began digging at the wood, and at the same time he tried to twist it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Courthouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only the strong survive :: Roleplay :: Downtown-
Jump to: